Friday 6 March 2009

The Patient Speaks

Finally about to be discharged after our week in the two hospitals, this was a good choice, only six years old and aiming at world class treatment and with what certainly seems like a competent urology department. I have an extra bit in me and providing I can start peeing soon will be out the door very shortly. We have booked flights for Saturday and Sunday to take us all the way to the other end of the country - up in the West Bengal Hills. I hope to have time there to reflect a little on my time in hospital but for now will just say a lot of thanks to bystander Tessa (its a formal title here - she has a pass), Suresh at Green View who helped so much in Kumily and then got us to Lakeshore which proved to be just the place I needed to be and to all the others who have sent best wishes.

Brian

2 comments:

brianlj said...

Carol here...

Well we're all very pleased to hear you're up and (almost) about and we look forward to your reflective descriptions of the Bengali Hills.

At the moment, I'm reading _The White Tiger_ which is completely changing my long-held view of India. Only half the way through so far, but well worth a read.

Oh, and Brian says, "Try to stay off the mules!"

Carol

Anonymous said...

www.urol.info/stones/stones.htm

information here